Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

  1. #41
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I'm hoping I get to see tomorrow night's episode. Cable has been off here since that big storm passed through on Wednesday. Guess I can count my blessings that it's only the cable and not the electricity. Some people's power has been off since the ice storm.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Where are ya, Starbuck? I thought you'd have a comment on Friday's episode. The return of Ellen Tigh, Anders memory return...apparently, they're trying to put the spin on a giant circular event system that keeps happening over and over....man creates cylon, cylons rebel, cylons destroy man, cylons create man. It's definitely a big mind trip.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Well, I've watched the episode 3 times just to try to take in all the info that was given out. I guess that we are suppose to never see the #7 Daniel model.
    isn't if funny that Ellen is much more likable as a Cylon than a human.

    Great episode and you wonder to what lengths Adama will go to to save Galactica. The ship will be part Cylon soon. I just didn't understand why he told the Chief to use an all human crew. I thought he trusted his new allies, I guess not that much for him to give the future of the Galactica over to some of them.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I'm still kind of fuzzy about the 13th tribe being Cylons. Does that mean they were created by humans on Kobol and struck out on their own to find Earth? Now I get it with the time-dilation effect that when Galactica arrived at Earth, it seemed that the destruction happened 2,000 years in the past. Actually, when I go over it in my mind, it all starts to get jumbled again...HELP!!!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Hey Starbuck...when do they put up the new episodes on scifi.com? My crappy cable is out again and I'm missing tonight's show.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I'm not really sure, Sunday or Monday maybe?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    this weeks episode was the least engaging of the 2nd half of season 4 and was a bit of a letdown considering we are now down to the last 4 episodes of the series. I kind of expected on the edge of you seat story's the whole last half season 4 after the incredible first 5 episodes. not that is was bad but wasn't up to what we have seen over the last 5 weeks.


    BTW: small kind of spoiler




    I thought I liked Ellen better as a Cylon, well that lasted a whole one episode
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Did Saul kill her ass again???
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    No , but he did tap it .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #50
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Just caught the show tonight....you're right, starbuck, kind of a letdown. Hopefully, the next episodes will make up the slack.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •